To join the team of Health and Safety, Maia, developing national projects, we are currently looking for a:
- Participate in the design, from the ergonomic and safety point of view, of workplaces, machinery and equipment;
- Ensure the workplaces’ risk assessment;
- Identify and monitor health and safety indicators, taking preventive measures;
- Manage Medical Restriction situations, together with the Occupational Health – Occupational Medicine, identifying priority areas of activity;
- Define and implement preventive measures based in ergonomic criteria;
- Ensure support to the Health and Safety area.
- Degree in Ergonomics;
- Minimum professional experience of 3 years in similar functions;
- Knowledge and experience, in specific projects, in the application of ergonomic assessment methodologies;
- Knowledge of the national legal framework in the field of Health and Safety at Work;
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Flexibility to travel across the country.