OutSystems is a Great Place to Work and its business outlook outpaces almost all competitors, having grown at 50% in 2015. With a unique culture based on 7 simple principles, OutSystems is a recognized industry leader with an enviable portfolio of happy customers, a healthy business model, strong financial position, fantastic culture, and amazing team.
We have a worldwide presence, massive growth and fast paced business model package in a cool and fun workplace.
To attract the best talent, OutSystems also puts in place interesting and innovative perks that contribute to our challenging atmosphere.
We are now hiring a Procurement Specialist for our team with the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders in understanding needs, objectives and priorities to optimize total cost, quality and service.
- Develop Procurement strategies for assigned categories and become sourcing expert for his/her own category portfolio.
- Lead assigned sourcing projects, including market analysis, RFX process, negotiations, contract creation and vendor management
- Manages financial performance of assigned categories
- Drive supplier scorecards / ratings on an ongoing basis to measure supplier performance
- Monitor compliance and adherence to Group contracts, local agreements and all relevant Policies and Procedures
- University Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, or local equivalent
- 2+ years’ work experience handling Procurement related topics, ideally with exposure across different
- Procurement indirect categories (Facilities, Fleet Management, IT, Marketing, HR, Corporate Services)
Good knowledge MS Office –
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Superior organizational skills, leading simultaneously multiple projects
- Strong analytical, accuracy, and problem-resolution skills
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking)