What will your position be?
The Supervisor is a Team Leader for a team of 15 Customer Service Representatives, being responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement. He/she is responsible for the accomplishment of the internal objectives, motivating his/hers team, training and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement;
- Provide service quality and efficiency reports to the client.
Who are we looking for?
- Native or Near Native French speakers (mandatory);
- Good level of English (mandatory);
- Minimum 1 year experience managing contact center Customer Service Representatives’ teams (preferable);
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Dynamic and leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Extended time availability.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Free organized sport activities and events every month.