What will your position be?
The Security Analyst’s main responsibility is to drive implementation of security controls within Teleperformance, assuring continuous compliance with security standards, such as PCI-DSS or ISO 2700x and regulatory or legal requirements.
- Support the implementation of TP Security Programs;
- Monitor and Report compliance with all internal security policies and external regulations;
- Improve the implementation of Security Policies and Procedures;
- Investigate and Report fraud and security incidents;
- Support the implementation of PCI , ISO 27001 and privacy law compliance and certification;
- Support PCI-DSS, ISO 2700x, Client and regulatory audits;
- Risk management for particular operational projects as well as for overall organization;
- Contribute to overall security awareness across the organization;
- Help manage security related IT projects;
- Interaction with other departments in order to improve and or maximize the projects results;
- Contribute to continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent spoken and written English (minimum C1);
- Fluency in Portuguese will be a plus;
- Bsc. Degree or Professional course in Computer Science, Information Technology or in a similar technological area;
- Must have 1 or more years in an information security position such as security administrative/consultant (preferential);
- Familiar with Incident response and investigation techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Must understand and be familiar with current industry and market security trends;
- Able to identify risks in the area of information security;
- Able to organize own work by setting realistic goals and working in a systematic way;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
- Strong organizational skills, ability to organize other resources effectively and establish and communicate priorities;
- Good understanding of current IT technologies;
- Knowledge of global Information Security Standards (preferable);
- CISSP, PCIP, CFE and/or ITIL certifications (preferable).
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Free organized sport activities and events every month.