Do you have a passion for Developer Services? Do you want to be a key technical leader in a rapidly growing & profitable “Enterprise” team? Do you want to work in a division that has a direct impact on Microsoft’s bottom-line? If you want to join a fast-paced team & have an impact on a growing our developer business, this is the opportunity for you to drive the evolution of Microsoft Developer Support while keeping customer satisfaction as the top priority! This is an opportunity for you to be part of the evolution of Azure and cloud support services, to be constantly challenged as the Developer Platforms expand to provide broader capabilities to our customers, enable customers using a service alongside on premise Microsoft Developer Platform products, and to work in collaboration with multiple Microsoft teams inside of Customer Service and Support and Engineering and Operations teams.
The Developer Platform is strategic to Microsoft enabling customers to develop, test, and deploy solutions in both the cloud and on premise to take advantage of economies of scale, reliability, globally distributed data centers, and generally reduce the cost and effort of managing dedicated IT infrastructure.
- Onsite proactive and reactive services to our Premier customers around the globe
- Short term engagements through Rapid Onsite Support and proactive engagements (technology workshops & health checks)
- Long term engagements with Dedicated Support Engineering supporting customers through migration or operational improvements.
- Services delivered by highly skilled engineers with deep technical expertise
- Assist Technical Account Manager (TAM) in building and managing customer relationship , making customers successful in supporting their IT environment
- Deliver technical support to designated strategic Microsoft Services customers.
- Use expert customer relationship skills, negotiation and conflict management, research experience, and process management expertise to provide complete and timely follow-up support to customers.
- Demonstrated forward-thinking and strategic experiences while working in both a reactive and proactive technical mode
- Demonstrated ability to function and contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Contribute to the broader Windows and CSS communities through supporting peers and/or contributing to reusable IP
- Assist Microsoft customers in maintaining the health of their IT environment.
- IT Graduate (preferred University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience MCP/MCSD
- Deep knowledge of product(s) / technologies being supported with proven track record
- Strong technical and analytical troubleshooting skills
- Communication skills in international environment
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena
- Understanding of complex operational challenges of IT service management
- Face-to-face customer engagement skills
- Presentations and negotiation skills, as well as peer mentoring.
- Commitment to work in virtual teams across Europe to create standardized proactive and reactive services
- Fluent in Italian and English
The ideal candidate will be required to have a Technical Degree or adequate practical background (2-10 years) on the following Technologies:
- C# and managed code development
- .NET Framework 2.0 – 4.x , WCF development
- Azure Platform development and deployment concepts
- Familiarity with development: tools, language, process, methods, troubleshooting
- Knowledge of ASP.Net, MVC and IIS
- Good Operating System background on Threads, Processes and Memory Management (Heap, Stack, Virtual Memory)
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong logical thinking skills
- Teamwork orientation
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge Italian and English
Overnight travel is required. Travel requirements vary regionally and could be as much as 40-70%.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.