Oracle Sales Consulting and Business Solutions is a team of Solution Architects and Client Managers in charge of providing customers with the value of Oracle technology.
We mainly help customers to overcome their Business Challenges, leveraging a Secure and Enterprise Cloud, integrated with On-Premise Enterprise Applications, and developed using both Dev-Ops and the best-in-class Enterprise technologies.
We also design and develop Innovative, Comprehensive and Enterprise Business Solutions, leveraging Mobility and Internet Of Things, and integrating Big Data with Enterprise Data to extract the maximum value from customers Data Capital.
Designing innovative value propositions and planning new go-to-market approaches, leveraging a strong sales attitude, industry experience and technology knowledge.
Supporting Sales organization while proposing Industry Solutions leveraging Innovative Technology and Oracle Solutions like Cloud (mainly IaaS and PaaS, sometimes integrated with SaaS), Hybrid Cloud Integration, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, In-Memory, Security, Mobility, Internet Of Things, Data Management, Middleware…
- Provide support as Solution Architect to multiple sales teams and lines of business (both proactive and reactive) to design the best solution for their customer’s business needs and to position Oracle’s Technology & Cloud Strategy and Solutions as key differentiator in sales cycles;
- Engage with customers by translating their business needs into appropriate Oracle solutions;
- Create and deliver presentations, customized demonstrations, seminars and workshops to customers and partners, as well as public events;
- Setting up and leading diverse teams (local / remote, technical / non-technical profiles), in order to address high-profile sales engagements from a sales and pre-sales point of view;
- Design, plan and drive Solution Demonstrations, Proofs of Concept and Benchmarks;
- Contribute to responses for Invitations To Tender (ITT), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposal (RFP);
- Define infrastructure architectures and solution proposals, using Value Selling techniques;
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to up sell based on solutions insight;
- Keep abreast of all new products, market trends, future directions and the competition;
- Maintain up to date, relevant knowledge of competitive solutions and winning strategies;
- Ongoing education and training of the sales force;
- Document and share lessons learned and best practices;
- Collaborate with other sales and pre-sales teams to drive business results, enhance win rates and better customer propositions;
- Operate in line with all Oracle processes and procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- We are looking for a professional with solid experience as Solution Architect, able to understand customer issues and to design solutions that match the evolving market needs, leveraging the competence on industry trends and on all the technologies typically involved in a modern architecture for the digital transformation;
- System Integrators and Consulting background is preferred as the Solution Architect should have the experience for evaluating also the real feasibility of a specific solution;
- Knowledge and background in enterprise scale infrastructure architecture, data architecture, middleware architecture, cloud architecture (IaaS & PaaS). Competition Knowledge is an advantage (eg. Amazon WS, Azure, BlueMix, Sap Hana);
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, as well as be a strong contributor in a team environment;
- Natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges;
- Good understanding of the IT market/trends;
- Creative, innovative and analytical thinker with a proven ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions;
- Effective at communicating with excellent presentation skills;
- Good at building strong relationships within Oracle, with partners and with key stakeholders in customers;
- Strong at planning and organizing with a very good ability to meet project deadlines;
- Knowledgeable of sales methodologies, processes and disciplines and have the ability to positively contribute towards sales processes;
- Results orientation, not satisfied until the job is done with the right quality;
- Initiative, signaling areas for improvement and propose suggestions pro-actively;
- Energetic, driven, and positive personality;
- High degree of personal motivation, enthusiasm and commitment;
- Passionate for technology and motivational speaker/presenter.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Background from pre-sales, or as a consultant;
- Proven experience working in the IT industry as Technical Architect, Solution Architect or Engineer;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills essential;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with Oracle technology is a distinct advantage.