Reporting to Brand Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of marketing plan concerning: Store promotional activities including Pos Communication, promotional plan and fixture.
- Collaborate with marketing manager in the implementation of the annual Marketing Plan (BTL) both for Margão and Vahiné
- Develop and manage Store activities: Pos Communication, Fixture, Promotion.
- Monitor effectiveness of consumer promotional spending by initiative.
- Work closely with sales and ensure the implementation of the planned activities, acting as conductor.
- Responsible for the in store activities management in stores with all customers.
- Manages fixture and Pos material catalogues for customers, used by KMA and merchandisers.
- Manage supplier’s payments, purchase orders and purchase requests.
- Analyzes the store activities.
- Ensures the internal circulation of BTL activities.
- Develop new fixtures and POS materials. Management the stocks and the display material.
- Control the promotional activities on the client and ensure that client goal is achieved with KAM
- Develop BTL communication as well as appropriate communication for NPD´s In POS and fixture changes
- Develop planograms with NPD´s
- Support the implementation of McCormick category strategy.
- Evaluate investment pay-back on promotional activities
- University Degree in Marketing with first experience in FMCG Market.
- Very good command of English is a must (knowledge of Spanish will be additional asset).
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Good sense of business and ability to manage projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Well organized and rigorous.