We have open positions for Experienced Retail Shop Managers with Several Cruise Lines.
For this position, we represent a company with over 80 cruise ships worldwide and with more than 1,000 employees. The shops offer the cruise ship guests, world-class brands and exclusive merchandise. Thus providing an unforgettable shopping experience, while sailing everywhere from the Caribbean, Alaska, Australia, Europe, South America and everywhere in between.
- Ensure that all sales staff deliver an outstanding guest service.
- Promote high quality retailing standards.
- Create and execute plans to drive sales.
- Confirm that the merchandise is displayed correctly.
- Lead and motivate a team of 10-30 people.
- Train staff about products, selling techniques,safety procedures, POS systems, loss prevention and customer service skills.
- Manage inventory with an emphasis on loss prevention.
Job Experience Qualifications
- Have managed successful a quality retail shop for more than 3 years with average sales of 80.000 per week. Preferable experience in well-known brand store or big shopping centers.
- Ability to live and work on ships for 6 months continuously
- 3 years minimum, coaching and motivating a sales team with 10 employees or more, toward achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- High school diploma required and College in retail, hospitality or business administration preferred
- Strong, fluent verbal and written English language skills
Focus on achieving results, innovative ideas, resolving problems and engage commitment of others – Quick decision making in response to changing conditions.
Communicative, collaborative, fast learner, sociable, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive, influences and stimulates others to action.
- Gain amazing life / work experiences worldwide.
- Improve your Curriculum
- Onboard Training Programs on Luxury Goods
- Save your salary (free food and accommodation)
- Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner and Midnight snack)
- Medical centre on-board, free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Laundry Service for your uniform and linens.
- A competitive salary
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
Would you like to work, travel the world, gain a valuable life – work international experience, meet people from several nationalities and get paid for it? Yess!! so it is time to apply, send us your complete English C.V.
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you fit the profile, you will be contacted by e-mail or what’s app and sms.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail and spam box to see if you received an invitation.