We have open positions for Entertainment Staff with a 4*-5* Cruise Line
The hosts and participates in recreational, entertainment and social programs geared towards adults and families. Be the Perfect Host by providing fun and exciting activities for guests while assisting with the delivery of onboard programs that surprise, delight, and create lifelong memories
- Maintains continual interaction with the guests. Hosts and participates in adult and family recreational programs and activities.
- Socializes with guests in public areas at all times. Visits guest lounges at specified times to converse with as many guests as possible in the time allotted.
- Attends Captain’s Cocktail Party and Welcome Back Party to provide introductions, collect invitations, socialize and coordinate the flow of the reception line.
- Participates in shows and events presented by the Cruise Director’s Division by taking part in skits, and/ or simple dance routines. Instructs, organizes or facilitates various activities and/or tournaments.
- Age minimum 21.
- Two years master of ceremonies or professional entertainment (theatre, music, dance, comedy, etc.) experience with resorts, cruise lines, entertainment or recreational industries required.
- Ability to capture and manage the attention of a large group of people with microphone effective and courteous microphone techniques. Experience on a microphone required.
- Ability to provide basic instruction to a large group of people.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software basic packages.
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
- The candidates profiel is a dynamic, energetic, experienced professional.
- Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Gain amazing life / work experiences worldwide.
- Improve your Curriculum
- Save your salary (free food and accommodation)
- Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner and Midnight snack)
- Medical centre on-board, free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Laundry Service for your uniforme and linens.
- A competitive salary
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
Would you like to work, travel the world, gain a valuable life – work international experience, meet people from several nationalities and get paid for it? Yess!! so it is time to apply, send us your complete English CV.
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you fit the profile, you will be contacted by e-mail or what’s app and sms.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail and spam box to see if you received an invitation.