We have open positions for Utility Galley with a 5* Cruise River
- To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and to follow the Shipboard Sanitation and Health Program at all times in assigned areas in all Galleys and food outlets (including dishwashing and sanitation of china, glassware and silver).
- To follow the proper garbage disposal and separation procedures as well as the proper procedures in regards to storing, using and disposing of Chemicals as per Environmental Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- To ensure that all Electrical and Mechanical Galley Equipment is cleaned and maintained according to schedule and as per instructions and Manufacturers Manuals to avoid damage and personal injury.
- To do additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, stores loading, luggage handling, light luggage, etc. as necessary.
- To provide a six star service at all times.
- At least 6 months as Dish Washer
- Age minimum 21
- English spoken level Medium (minimum B1)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Save your salary (free food and accommodation)
- Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner and Midnight snack)
- Medical centre on-board, free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Laundry Service for your uniforme and linens.
- A competitive salary
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Interested? Send us your C.V. in English
If you fit the profile, you will be contacted by e-mail or what’s app and sms.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail and spam box to see if you received an invitation.