With Uniplaces growing we are looking for a highly energetic People & Office Assistant. This is a great opportunity to startup your professional experience in a fast paced, international context. You will get the chance to work alongside a really driven and smart team of professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
This position is pivotal in running the day-to-day life at our Lisbon HQ and ensure office operations are efficient. Your mission will be to ensure that everyone is comfortable and all activities at the office are running smoothly and to support all people operations activities.
We are looking for someone who is organized, reliable, dependable and can deal with chaos with a smile on their face.
- Welcome (with a big smile!) guests, clients and partners
- Manage office supplies and vendors and related invoicing control process (IT support, Telco, infrastructure, merchandising, stationary, office supplies, etc.)
- Organize employee and candidates travel arrangements, including flights, hotels and other needs
- Receive, distribute and send post and courier services, including marketing merchandising
- Send out company communications
- Coordinate office perks and company events
- Support recruitment activities: schedule interviews, welcome candidates
- Support people operations activities: contracts management, archive, relationship with benefits broker
- Support relocation processes
- Support new joiners onboarding processes
You love making people feel happy and are customer oriented. This time – your customers are Uniplaces employees!
Your are obsessed with organization but tolerant to chaos and can generally handle stress.
You are more than OK with admin work (this will be 40% of your work)
You will be the go-to-person for 130+ employees – therefore you must be disciplined, empathetic, honest and 100% dependable.
In more detail, we are looking for someone who is:
- Smart, multitasker, fast learner and proactive (must have)
- Dependable, responsible and trustworthy (must have)
- Pleasant personality with a positive attitude (must have)
- Proficient with Google apps, word and excel (must have)
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (must have)
- Experienced in similar roles is a strong plus (hospitality, front-desk, office manager, PA or Exec assistant etc.)
- First hand startup experience in our fast growing, venture backed company
- 360º Training in People management processes
- Multicultural environment
- Health insurance
- Induction training in all areas of responsibility
- Exposure to all areas of the business
- great company perks and working environment