Uniplaces is an international, venture backed team, making it easy for millions of students worldwide to find and book their accommodation online. As part of our growth strategy, the company is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to assist our Training Manager in reporting quality issues and help structure training and interventions to improve service.
We are a results oriented business with global ambitions who value team spirit in which everyone feels responsible and empowered to achieve their potential and be rewarded for doing so. As the future Quality Manager your goal will be to build and deploy Uniplaces organizational quality strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify quality improvement opportunities and drive suitable quality assurance initiatives that will empower a World Class Customer Service, build loyalty to the firm, enhance employees’ Technical and behaviour skills, performance and customer focus.
- Identify and assess the quality of our customer service via quality audits and all type of Customer feedback in all touch points of customer journey (surveys, NPS, C-SAT, Reviews, Social media, etc..) providing structured feedback to Managers, Agents, Training and Processes.
- Draw an overall (Ops and by Team) and individualized (agent) improvement and development plan that addresses customers needs and expectations.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, new policies/processes implementation via audits and suggest fine tunings and improvements.
- Build, implement and develop, Uniplace´s Initial Quality Program to all Operational related roles
- Function as an ambassador of Uniplaces Values and of the World-Class Service principles we aim to deliver.
- Maintain a keen understanding of quality and customer service trends, developments and best practices
- Train and Support Team Leaders and Managers to guarantee they follow up the Quality Program and act as agents of change in improving our Quality.
- Proven track-record as a Quality manager (2-3 years)
- Successful experience in designing and executing successful quality assurance programs
- Ability to plan, multi-task , manage time, stress and relationships effectively
- Strong reporting skills and high software literacy (as an user).
- Excellent communication skills, with the capacity to positively influence all roles across the organisation via assertive and constructive feedback.
- Driving Results, accountability and excellence across all interactions, leading by example.
- Proactive, Dynamic and Contagiously Positive, leveraging diversity and promoting inclusion.
- Extreme attention to detail, with the ability to pinpoint improvement needs quickly and effectively.
- The Quality Manager will be reporting to the Training Manager and will be based in Lisbon.