Uniplaces is looking for a capable, energetic and ambitious team player to integrate our Bookings team.
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for providing the best possible experience to our students.
You will be responsible to support our customers with their Booking experience, by helping and inspiring them to find in Uniplaces the perfect place for them on our site, through the following:
- Respond and follow up to inbound leads via email and phone calls;
- Make outbound calls in order to check details for students and check availability with landlords;
- Identify and escalate priority issues, in order to avoid customer and operational impact;
- Understand seasonal trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy;
- Report on activity on a daily basis and be accountable for your contribution to the team’s effort;
- Be flexible to work in shifts (between 08:00 – 20:00), and to rotate during weekends, according with internal needs.
Key skills requirements:
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Other languages (Portuguese, Catalan, Italian or German) are a big plus;
- Ability to Execute in a Multi-task context – Strong organization and execution skills, in a concurrent, multiple task context. You display no signs of laziness;
- Results-driven. You should be target-driven and have a sales personality;
- A great Communicator. You have fantastic communication skills: usually you are the one introducing everyone around and making sure everyone is at ease;
- Resilience & Results Orientation – You keep pushing, trying new approaches and never give up, even under pressure;
- Internationally minded. Traveled the world? Interested in other cultures? You will communicate with hundreds of students from across the world on a daily basis, so that must sound appealing to you!
What you get:
- First hand startup experience in our fast-growing, venture backed company.
- Direct contact with the senior team.
- Hands-on training across marketing, sales and operations.
- Quick progression & exposure to all areas of the business.
- Competitive salary.