Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Drafting of legal confirmations based on ISDA definitions, using and applying approved confirmation templates and other relevant industry recommendations and best practices.
- Checking of FO booking to ensure all trades are captured in the systems and that the details are in line with the term sheet (if applicable) and /or obtain FO approval (if applicable) before sending the confirmations to the clients.
- Monitor workflows to ensure confirmations are prioritised accordingly and ensure timely dispatch of confirmations by meeting Regulatory targets.
- Issuing post trade events notifications to clients such as barrier triggering (Knock-in / Knock-out), expiries, exercises and early terminations.
- Direct point of escalation internally on drafting /template queries.
- Daily liaison with Customers on discrepancies and assisting in redrafting confirmations to meet their needs
- Working closely with the Matching teams to solve discrepancies on incoming confirmations
- Continuous review of processes and controls ensuring high level of risk management.
- Daily report of the identified risk areas
- Proactively contribute to improve team effectiveness through Continuous Improvement approach
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Front office Trading and Sales, Legal, Compliance, IT and other Operational areas through daily interactions
- Be customer focused by maintaining excellent relationships with our external clients; understand their organisation and their expectations.
- Meet clients’ expectations in the strict respect of internal group policies and procedures in place.
- Master Degree in Finance
- Fluent in English (both oral and written communication)
- Excellent understanding of OTC derivatives including trade life cycle
- Knowledge of ISDA definitions and Master Agreements, EFETnet, EEX, Powernext, ICE e-confirm is a plus
- Excel Skills (intermediate)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads and use a proactive approach to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be driven, enthusiastic and dynamic in search of improving processes, controls & procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Availability for a training period abroad (up to 3 months)
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.