SOBRE A FUNÇÃO
The retail supply integration manager leads and inspires her/his team and synchronize supply and commercial needs, linking the retail market with global strategies to secure an end-to-end approach in Logistics execution. Your vital and challenging task is to meet the customer in all sales channels, with the highest possible availability, for her/him to enjoy the products at home when she/he wants.
AS TUAS RESPONSABILIDADES
As tarefas serão
- Leading and empowering RSI team to secure excellence in range administration, forecast alignment, store ordering process and store capacity planning.
- Inspiring the Sales and Supply Support Manager matrix and supporting with tools, methods and functional competence development.
- Being an active partner in the creation, planning and implementation of the commercial calendar, with regular review of performance on goods availability.
- Supporting the process of aligning operational store forecast with central tactical forecast on total range in all channels, with focus on strategic and new articles.
- Identifying and developing talents within the organization to secure a succession plan that contributes to successful future IKEA growth in Portugal and abroad.
O TEU PERFIL
Conhecimentos, competências e experiência necessários:
- You have excellent leadership skills, with an effective background on management positions.
- You are a confident communicator and experienced leader who can delegate responsibility.
- You are skilled at setting expectations for colleagues and provide clear direction and follow up.
- You have the ability to work on a tactical and an operational level.
- You have experience of working in a fast-paced retail environment and a proven track record of getting things done in commercial areas.
- You can prioritize and organize your work and the work of others to make the most efficient use of time available.