As a Software Developer at AnubisNetworks you will continuously facing many different responsibilities, tasks and challenges!
So… What will you be responsible for?
- Design and implement cybersecurity products;
- Formulate system scope and objectives;
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, design, code, test, debug and document those programs.
- You should be competent to work at the highest technical level of application systems analysis and design. We’re looking for a self-driven person that is fast and eager to learn, with strong analytical skills and a hacking spirit. Open source and Linux “lover”, familiar with internet standards and scalable solutions.
- Degree in computer engineering
- Fluency in English
- Advanced OO programming skills (Java, C++ or Python)
- Open source and Linux
- Concurrent computing
- Client-Server model
- Web Services, RESTful web api, JSON & CRUD
- NoSQL, Shard & key value store
- Distributed Cache
- Telco context (preferred)
- Security context (preferred)
- High performance web sites (preferred)
- Fast and eager to learn and teach
Responsible & goal oriented
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Performs well under pressure
- Enforces development standards
- Recognizes deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- “Hacking” spirit
Nice to have
- NoSql experience
- Security expericence