We are now looking for an IT Applications Project Manager for our global client Lisbon, Portugal.
As application project management your role will be to review, analyse existing local legacy systems and propose and implement project plan for company alignment. Additionally, reviewing and ensuring the proper process and functionality of servers, networks and firewalls.
- Own project delivery and results according to success criteria (scope, quality, time, budget);
- Deliver the project within budget and ensure the project will sufficiently deliver the commitments;
- Manage the scope, planning, and execution;
- Partners with business sponsors to define scope, success metrics and criteria;
- Ensures project is executed in a consistent manner and/or fulfilled within established standards;
- Communicate pro-actively, plan key project phases ahead of time;
- Manage and mitigate risks and issues. Escalade and resolve in a timely manner any issue, scope change request or budget concerns;
- Ensure compliance with general company and IT policies and procedures.
- At least 8 years’ experience as an IT Applications Project Manager such as SAP, JD Edwards, Sage, other ERP, etc.);
- Experience delivering services for various IT Applications/ Systems;
- Knowledgeable with Networks / Servers / End-user Computing
- Previous experience in a multi-national company/ environment;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent English & Portuguese;
- PM certification or equivalent.