For 125 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global industrial adhesives provider. Through our shared vision, strong leadership and spirit of collaboration, we consistently deliver adhesive innovations that enhance products and lives.
- The role of the Customer Service agent is to act as single point of contact for customers for their assigned customer portfolio, building customer engagement and loyalty. The CS will ensure all day-to-day customer related activities, assure that all aspects are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner, adhering to current business standards
- The Customer Service Representative will be in charge of all logistic operations, from orders to delivery, including complaints. The CS Representative, will be liaising and coordinating activity with the various departments in HB Fuller.
- In order to be considered, you should be have exquisite German and Dutch Skills, close if not to a native language and proficiency in English.
- You must be and excellent communicator, willing to persuade stakeholders and colleagues, working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Customer Service activities is not mandatory but extremely valued.
Join one of the most interesting projects presently in this area, with a truly multi-national background.