The successful candidate will work within a team (local and EMEA wide) of support specialists focused on resolving our Customer and Dynamics Partner Channel customer’s technical & product issues by providing technical support on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This requires scoping the customer’s and partner’s expectations and collaborating with others to meet those expectations in the shortest possible time.
The candidate should have a strong Technical Support/ERP background with a solid experience in the operational functions of a business e.g. Accounting, Controlling, Distribution and/or Manufacturing backed up with a corresponding theoretical foundation.
Knowledge of one or more Microsoft Server systems like Windows Server, BizTalk Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint products, etc. and experience in application development – preferably Visual Studio or .Net – is beneficial too.
Solve the customers’ problem in the quickest way possible by putting them at the center of everything we do.
- Communicate with customers, Customer Services & Support (CSS) engineers and appropriate subsidiary staff via electronic correspondence or telephone. Assist with onsite support regarding mission critical problems experienced with the supported technology & product within your team.
- Solve complex level of problems, involving broad product knowledge or functionality specialty redirected by CSS or escalated by EMEA subsidiary sites. Provide solutions that satisfy customers which will involve handling difficult situations (complaint handling, sensitive customer, mission critical)
- Take an active role in challenging and suggesting enhancements on existing processes and workflow.
- Develop own technical & functional knowledge on products/technologies related to the team scope.
- Write technical articles in order to distribute technical information to all Customers, CSS engineering and subsidiary staff.
- Attend triage meetings with local CSS engineers to share knowledge and efficiently develop customer solutions.
- Develop and deliver internal CSS and customer technical trainings/workshops in specialty areas.
- Assist with special projects as assigned (international Bus & Process Improvement). Assist in special projects in conjunction with other MS departments (MCS, Pre Sales …).
- Assist in hot-site issues by setting customer expectations, devising action plans and communicating to BG, SMS&P, partners and customers.
- Use sophisticated tools to analyze complex problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Assist in representing Microsoft in any forum (i.e. seminars, technical or marketing, conferences event).
- Work with local marketing people for product feedback & new product launches.
- May Participate in 24×7 rotation based on products/technologies knowledge (Country dependent)
Key Success Criteria
- Ability to delight customers, contribution to team customer satisfaction goals
- Show high level of efficiency, reflected in improvement of Total Minutes Per Incident (TMPI)
- Excellent Team player
- Strong ownership of customer issues
- Realize personal accountability within team
- Role model in Excellence in Execution like full time tracking of all labor invested, following all internal processes etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Technical support &/or Dynamics NAV functionality support.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Experience (version NAV 2009 /2013) would be beneficial. In depth knowledge of Microsoft Server products (BizTalk, Exchange, SQL Share Point) and/or Application Development (.Net or Visual Studio) would be appropriate instead.
- Ability to take leadership in one specific product or area of business processes.
- Communication skills in international environment
- Good knowledge of English
- Dynamics NAV Products or other ERP products in Small & Medium Business marketplace:
Skills in 1 or more ERP areas like beneficial:
- Trade & Logistics
- Resource Planning
- Project Accounting
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
- Customer focused
- Technically credible
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Able to work well under pressure and meet commitments
- Ability to communicate with international customers (cultural awareness)
- MCPs / Microsoft Dynamics Certifications
- Other Business Process industry recognized accreditations desirable
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.