We have open positions for Stewardesses (Chambermaids) with an Exclusive 6* Cruise Line.
The cabin attendant will service all suites and assigned areas. To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness. To conserve a good relationship of cooperation and liaison with the guests and colleagues in the hotel department.
- Familiarizing the guests with all features of the suites upon Embarkation.
- Linen/towel change as per company standard every second day/daily.
- Suites cleaning (Bedroom/Bathroom/French Balcony) and corridors.
- Day cleaning and turn down service of 10 suites.
- Allocated scheduled extra duties and control and safeguard of all stocks used.
- Room service trays pick up for morning service.
- All suite service to be delivered to company standard.
- Pick up and Delivery of laundry /dry cleaning for the suites.
- Replenishing the fruit basket daily as well as stocking the in suite fridges with Sodas.
- At least 1 year full-time experience as room attendant in a quality establishment.
- Age minimum 21
- English spoken fluently, combined with good written skills
- Ability to work alone and as apart of a team.
- Guest service oriented, flexibility, anticipation and awareness of guests’ needs.
- Pleasant personality for dealing with guests.
- Gain amazing life / work experiences worldwide.
- Improve your Curriculum
- Save your salary (free food and accommodation)
- Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner and Midnight snack)
- Medical centre on-board, free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Laundry Service for your uniforme and linens.
- A competitive salary
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
We look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Interested? Send us your C.V. in English.
If you fit the profile, you will be contacted by e-mail or what’s app and sms.
Please keep an eye on your e-mail and spam box to see if you received an invitation.