The Global Business Analyst will be part of International Area of Bia, and will responsible for conducting the analysis of requirements, indicators and business goals, as well as planning and design changes and recommendations for improving the activities of all departments and countries of ABI.
The Global Business Analyst will:
- Support the international area in their Market Analysis and research related with Bial’s products as well as Bial’s countries;
- Ensure the operational management of Strategic Plan and Annual Budget process, within ABI area, in accordance with the defined procedures;
- Ensure the Business management control & report related with each business units, countries and products;
- Give support to the business units in the KPIs management system, namely timely updates, analysed relevant deviation and report them to the board.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing Management, Economy or Management;
- At least 3 year of experience in Market research and analysis, preferably in pharma;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Solid computer skills (Excel and Word);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity and strong orientation for results and goals.