Our client is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
As a Marketing Manager, and reporting to International Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the BAS Apps business derives maximum benefit for the marketing value chain;
- Works with the BAS Apps business leads to define the marketing priorities to be followed by all teams in marketing;
- Supports the creation of content in support of the marketing plan and requirements of PC and field marketing;
- Supports sales engagement activities in support of the plan;
- Ensure BAS Apps and BAS Apps activities are synchronised in EMEIA and globally;
- Supports the GTM verticalisation of BAS Apps through IP thought leadership, references;
- Prepare budgets, support governance and undertake BAS related marketing activity;
- Works with partners to compliment GTM strategies.
- Specialist university degree or equivalent education;
- Over 5 years relevant professional experience in Marketing;
- Extensive IT know how, especially on services area;
- Extensive services market know how.
- Contract with the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.