Job Location(s): Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Do you want to be the person that leads, designs, and drives sales execution for our most strategic Windows Enterprise solutions in Microsoft across our Windows, Devices, and Mobility portfolio? Are you an innovative and transformative sales leader, interested in driving global Windows Enterprise businesses and working with the WW field and Corporate Business and Product groups every day? If so, then the WW EPG Windows, Devices, and Mobility team is the right place for you! The WW EPG Specialists Sales team is recruiting a Windows Business Value Global Black Belt Time Zone Lead to drive our sales offers across our strategic Windows Client Enterprise solutions: Windows Enterprise, Windows Enterprise SA, Windows Enterprise E3, Windows Enterprise E5 and the Secure Productive Enterprise portfolio (SPE E3 and SPE E5) in geographies across a time zone.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
The Windows Business Value GBB TZ Lead will be part of a strategic team of sellers that focus on one of Microsoft’s key business initiatives (Windows 10). TZ Leads will align to the motions that focus on the Business Value of Windows 10 Enterprise and SA. This role has a critical sales leadership focus to ensure our new sales motions are driving momentum with our Windows Enterprise E3, Windows Enterprise E5 via the broader “Better Together” SPE Motions like Dark to Windows and Dark to SPE. It also ensures field sellers are maximizing opportunities to help customers realize the value Windows Enterprise solution can bring and help them solve business problems like protecting their assets against modern security threats by deploying Windows 10. This team of sellers will be a critical feedback source from the field to our Engineering and Business Group partners across the business. As such, this role will be on point for harnessing the feedback, suggestions and sharing real world examples on how to execute and drive best practices across the business. As a GBB Time Zone Lead you are on point for:
- Lead the Business Value Selling culture with the BDMs, coaching field teams to leverage the business value framework & tools like ○ Deliver Value conversations with BDMs leveraging value tools like Value Discovery Workshops, ROI Calculator, Forrester TEI, and broader industry & BDMs presentations
- Win dark Windows customers back to Windows Enterprise, Windows Enterprise E3/E5 & SPE by delivering value discovery workshops at strategic accounts by participating and influencing at account planning, and being the champion of Business Value conversations with BDMs
- Be a business customer SME for Windows Enterprise Value as a key differentiator to selling Windows Enterprise, Windows Enterprise E3/E5 and SPE E3/E5 to large WW EPG customers to support critical Windows EA Renewals.
- Facilitating deal clinics with local teams to further drive the Time Zone Lead’s relative business (D2W, Deployment, Windows Enterprise E3, E5 and SPE)
- Working with the BG Marketing and Engineering teams to set the strategy and direction for our product roadmap and futures
- Working closely with the senior Time Zone and Area leadership teams to accelerate broader field landing of competitive differentiators and sales tactics. Developing and maintaining a valid, healthy pipeline of competitive sales opportunities.
- Supporting Area Win Rooms for Windows workload blockers across
- Owning One List blockers and seeking alternative sell around solutions when neededDirect account engagement to ensure sponsorship and appropriate LT and Corporate Stakeholder visibility or necessary escalation
- Drive programs defined by PMG / M&O to further grow the Time Zone Lead’s relative business
- Managing executive relationships with key Microsoft stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Growing and maintaining healthy customer and partner relationships.
Who we’re looking for…
Candidates should have relevant experience in IT/BDM sales and/or consulting in the Enterprise segment, deep insight across Enterprise sales, marketing, partner and IT services functions, and be familiar with field needs to successfully drive a new program. Demonstrable skills in the following areas are critical:
- Strong organizational leadership: proven ability to build, lead and motivate sales teams in addition to leading through influence in working with the subsidiary and BG teams.
- Proven sales execution experience in growing developing start-up businesses into strong, large scale sales growth engines.
- Proven record coaching and developing a sales team on business acumen, deal based coaching and strategic account planning with an emphasis on business value selling. (required)
- WW or International experience and strong multi-cultural awareness. (desired)
- Strong understanding of Windows Client technologies, business drivers and emerging trends as well as the impact of these on field sellers, partners, and customers.
- Solution Selling Experience: Proven success with enterprise customers, working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and demonstration of verifiable business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging with senior executives in a sales process and working with leading consulting, systems integrator and global partners.
- Executive level communication skills and the ability to mentor and develop talent.
- Candidate must possess executive level decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills. Facilitating/encouraging cross-team account and resource planning.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.