The General Manager will lead the operations management team and will be responsible for the effective and cost efficient delivery of all products to our clients within the Lisbon facility. To plan, direct and manage the performance of the Company’s operations, as directed by the overall strategy, so as to maintain and develop business growth.
- Overall responsibility for production operation and service fulfillment in the Lisbon plant, delivering to contractual commitments according to the relevant contracts scope of service, service level agreements and quality standards.
- Deliver the above service with ‘Best Practice Operations’ and at an optimal cost.
- Drive continuous improvement programs like 5S, Kaizen, TQM striving for operational excellence.
- In partnership with Sales and Business Development attract new business/clients whilst managing existing accounts to maximize additional business opportunities.
- Accountability for planning, forecasting and budget delivery.
- Control and manage operation utilizing business review data, regular reporting and commercial analysis.
- Define and develop the site organizational structure.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership skills, actively work with management team to manage and motivate your people.
- You will have a university degree and demonstrable managerial experience of minimum 5 years in Operations.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze problems/issues and drive corrective actions.
- Strong credibility with confidence and personal skills to develop good relationships both internally (at all levels) and external customers and suppliers.
- You will have experience in reverse logistics operations and transactional administration processes.
- Demonstrate expertise in continuous improvements and process management.
- Strong commercial awareness with ability to make the right decision based on facts and figures.
- Strong communications skills with eye for detail in process management
- Ability to manage remote repair service locations nationwide
- Flexible, open minded with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Native Portuguese speaker, residing in Portugal
- Your will be reporting to the Vice President, Operations EMEA.
- Motivating salary, depending on experience.
- Benefits: Pool Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Monthly Meal Allowance, 22 days of Vacation (excluding Public holidays), Performance related Annual Bonus.