Dellent Consulting has an all-star team, and we’re excited about what’s ahead. We’ve worked with companies large and small, supporting any and all of their IT needs. We invest in our clients and our staff to bring out the best in both.
Leverage your expertise in deploying and operating virtualization technologies to architect and deploy solutions as a systems engineer/project consultant working directly with clients in mid-market and enterprise LAN/WAN environments.
- Leadership – handle technically challenging and politically hot customer situations;
- Strong communications skills – Excellent spoken and written English communication skills;
- Effective, polished interaction with customer to gather information;
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills;
- Cross-team collaboration;
- Logical and Critical thinking;
- Passion for technology and customer support;
- Understanding of cloud vs. on premise computing.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate excellent knowledge of the web; including use of current technologies, standards and industry best practices.
- Operating System/Virtualization;
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration;
- Experience with Hyper-V configuration and administration Networking;
- Familiarity with networking concepts including VIPs, NAT and DNS;
- Familiarity with networking tools (ping, tracert, tracemon, wire shark, etc.);
- Understanding of load balancing, geo-redundancy, CDN and VPN technologies preferred.