The successful candidate will be responsible for ensure the planning and carrying out engineering tasks related to the processes of acquisition, installation and qualification of equipment, infrastructures and buildings.
Ensure the correct operation, fulfilling the regulatory requirements, the equipment, infrastructure and BIAL buildings.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronic or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and associated methodologies of qualification;
- Proven experience in the installation and commissioning of facilities, equipment and infrastructure as well as development and management of the respective maintenance plans and metrology;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is preferential factor;
- Solid knowledge of office IT and CAD / Revit;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Autonomy, results orientation and work by objectives;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationships.