Managed and executes complex integration, operations or performance solutions for customers; requiring knowledge in multiple technical areas.
Main Responsibility Area
Candidate will be responsible for managing team for one of Solution Area and bring thought leadership in customer engagement. Candidate will also be responsible for competency development across GDC team and sub stream financial/KPI tracking and adhering.
Manages client engagements with solution capabilities from multiple sources and technologies.
Builds understanding and preference for Nokia products and solutions by influencing regional team decisions and strategic direction.
Demonstrates significant operational as well as commercial knowledge of clients’ business and uses this to build credibility as well as identify sales opportunities.
Defines new & innovative delivery model and package integrated solutions not only limited to Nokia Net’s portfolio Leads training, development and co-ordination of activities of more junior consultants, and regularly leads project teams.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years working experience in the following:
- Engage closely with a customer to design & develop solutions to fulfill customer’s needs by understanding the customer’s challenges and architectures, and turning that into a customer solution.
- An architect designs and improves a customer and/or Nokia solution IT/Telco architecture. The design solves a problem faced by, or fulfills an opportunity identified by 1 or more customers of Nokia. An architect captures, analyzes, manages and influences the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices and create/contribute to customer requirement summaries for solution development use.
- Able to demonstrate strong sense of ownership
- Ensure smooth field deployment and system integration
- Around 8+ years of relevant experience in End to end solution architecting, planning at pre sales proposal stage & project delivery & testing phase covering the following technology area in turnkey system integration projects.
- IMS Architecture with understanding of IMS nodes including P/S/I-CSCF, Application Servers, servers specific to applications like Presence server, IM server etc.
- IMS Protocol Interfaces – Gm Interface, ISC interface, Ro/Rf Interface, Sh Interface SIP, SOAP/XML, Diameter etc
- VoIP Architecture including MGC, MG, Signaling Gateways, protocols including SIP, MEGACO, MGCP and TDM protocols like SS7, ISDN etc
- Key responsibility is to have a single interface towards customer and delivery team and give technical leadership in SI area.
- Acts as a primary technical interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
- Handling EPC network including configuration & implementation of the EPC interfaces over LTE signaling protocols (s1ap, GTP-C/U, Diameter)
- Handling Core IP Network Architecture – Including Routers, Radius Servers and various protocols like IGMP, ICMP, EIGRP, Deep Packet Inspection etc.
- Scoping & estimation of upcoming opportunities in presales phase
- Dimensioning, Capacity, Hardware sizing
- Network with following teams: R&D, Business Line, Region and Sub-Region PMO, Global Services, Pre-sales
- Network with following nodes: IMS (P/I/S CSCF), TAS, INUM, PCRF, MSS(MGCF), MRF, BGW, MGW, DRA, SDM – HLR, One NDS, MNP, EIR, Wifi offload , AMS, Telco on Cloud
Position Requirements/Personal Attributes:
The candidate must have following personal skills:
- Ability to work under pressure in critical environments for sustained periods
- Must be self motivated and dynamic
- Able to motivate team members
- Must be willing to take ownership of issues and drive them to a successful resolution
- Must be able to work independently and deliver high quality work
- Experience of working with external customers is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills