Develop and coordinate EU-Projects focussing mostly on micro-algae research and applications, including proposal-writing, by:
- Coordinating currently ongoing EU-Projects with consortium partners, ensuring adequate project reporting, and overseeing and implementing project dissemination activities.
- Developing new proposal concepts in contact with our existing partner base
- Writing proposals for Horizon 2020 calls
- Assisting in developing other projects by performing market searches, developing revenue models and commercialization plans
Assist in the development of the EurA-Portugal Branch. This will include:
- Working closely with the Branch-Manager
- Identifying and following-up on new business opportunities
- Acquiring new customers for EurA-Consult
- Professional experience of at least 3 years
- Experience writing FP7, H2020 proposals, or experience with technology transfer
- Sensitivity towards assessing the market-potential of new innovations
- MSc in Bioengineering, Biochemistry, Micro-Biology or similar. PhD in the area is a plus!
- Professional experience or coursework in business or management
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills. Knowing German is a plus!
- Goal-driven, with solid communication and presentation skills
- Open to working in multi-cultural environments, and to learning German