Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 6.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
Zalando is one of Europe’s largest online-only retail companies. Clothes, accessories, sports items, shoes… From big name brands such as Guess, Timberland and Vero Moda to exclusive fashion labels like Apepazza and Latitude Femme, which are often hard to get, Zalando offers an extensive product selection, excellent customer service and an easy and secure online shopping experience.
No catches – Just free deliver and free returns.
- We are looking for thinkers and doers, pro-active, cooperative and motivated people who are excited to provide high-quality service and have conversations.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, humor and positive energy, deliver an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity. Assist end customers before, while and after purchase.
- Address customer concerns, inquiries by interaction in a professional and friendly manner;
- Provide Information regarding shipping and delivery;
- Assist with questions to products on website;
- Answer payment and invoice queries;
- Help customers with returns, complaints, vouchers and discount codes.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch;
- English skills (B1 level);
- Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Prepared to learn and take new information on board every day;
- Affinity for internet-based products and services;
- Solution focused with eye for detail and quality;
- Highly empathetic and customer centric mindset;
- Fun providing service and having conversations.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Long-term development opportunities;
- Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments*;
- Initial flight expenses refund;*
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*for candidates who relocate to Lisbon