The Human Resources Manager (HRM) is responsible for contributing a strategic dimension to the Human Resources Department and for improving the productive contribution of human resources to the Organisation, through the planning, organisation and control of the technical and administrative processes of Transcom’s human resources employment life cycle, implementing steps to optimise its performance and development, with the correct adjustment of the workforce to the related needs and trade union relationship.
- Plan, organise, manage and control the Human Resources Department’s functions and activities, exercising effective leadership with the team under its wing, through transparent communication and by aligning objectives, delegating functions, assigning tasks, supervising and controlling the progress of processes and guiding and assessing their performance
- Guide human capital towards a model centred on processes which guarantee an adequate location of human resources in line with the work posts and profiles required
- Propose improvements to the Organisation’s Human Resources policy, optimising the Department’s administrative and management processes, guaranteeing service quality and minimising Company risks
- Ensure quality in the Department’s processes, maintaining error-free payroll payments, recruitment management and social security
To be successful in this role, we´re looking for a candidate who:
- University diploma or degree (Law, Labour Relations, Psychology, Work Studies or similar).
- Have as minimum three years’ experience in a similar post, as HR Deparment Head.
- Previous experience into call center industry is an advantage.
- Motivated by results, commercial tasks and by interdepartmental coordination.
- Remain motivated and keep a positive attitude under pressure and during negotiations.
We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 52 contact canters across 23 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to over 400 international brands in various industry verticals. Whether onshore, offshore or near shore, we are uniquely focused on delivering outstanding customer experiences, driving satisfaction, brand loyalty and additional sales while also adding insights and value to our business operations. To learn more about our Company please visit Transcom.com.