Customer Service Associates at OutSystems are champions in customer facing and the visible part of OutSystems in helping them solve their problems. You will also interface with multiple teams inside our company like Technical Support, Cloud and Sales Operations or Professional Services, so that you may advocate on behalf of our customers.
As you come in, get ready for an initial ramp-up program, in which we will prepare you to deal with every interaction challenge you might face. Besides that, you’ll always have skilled fellow resources prepared to help you at anytime. We believe in growing our people, so we are preparing you to grow and maximize your potential – in this, or in other parts of our organization.
Challenges and responsibilities
As a Customer Service Associate you will be working in areas such as:
- Handle calls, emails and chat sessions with our Worldwide customer base;
- Register and triage technical challenges and business issues related to the OutSystems Platform;
- Query the Knowledge Base to find immediate response to known problems;
- Route the issues to the second line teams, and monitor the responses to these incidents to observe agreed Service Levels.
- Update the customers about pending incidents, managing their expectations on the time to solution and progress status;
- Advocate for customers and help define ways to continually add value to the customer experience.
All this work has the goal of enabling the success of OutSystems customers. You are part of this experience and your contribution is a game-changer!
- Available to work in shifts;
- Fluent English verbal and written skills;
- General business computing skills;
- Passion for people interaction and technology;
- Friendly and helpful approach to customers going through difficult situations;
- General interest in problem-solving and troubleshooting;
- Able to work in a creative (and fun) environment under minimal supervision;
- Proactive attitude, suggesting new ways to do things better. Lead the change;
- Team player with great work ethics and accountability.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related field.
Working as Customer Service Associate means you will be required to master several technologies. The major requirements for this position include:
- Knowledge of problem tracking or ticketing systems;
- Telephony, email and chat proficiency;
- Business document writing, editing and management;
- Good understanding of search syntax to find the right content in technical repositories.
As part of Customer Service, team members are eligible to get:
- Premium compensation, i.e., premium lump sum added to your base salary just for belonging to this group;
- Extra compensation part of the operational routines (24/7 shifts).