Our client is a multinational company in the industry sector. We are looking for a Purchasing manager to lead a team of buyers and to manage all purchasing activities, from direct to indirect materials and all outsourced services.
- Manage and support at country level all purchasing activities;
- Implement cost reduction projects, supplier changes and tendering;
- Link with European team to identify potential suppliers, according to companies regional or global strategy;
- Participate in new industrial projects or products;
- Guarantee that products and services fulfill the existing environmental and security regulation;
- Liaise with all departments, assuring technical specs from the purchased materials and equipment’s meet companies compliance and quality system requirements.
Ideal candidate’s profile:
- 5 or more years programming experience in similar position ( Purchasing Manager) in a multinational and industrial environment;
- Consistent experience as team leader;
- Relevant experience in purchasing raw materials, direct and indirect materials to the core AND all support services to the business.
Education and Skills:
- Degree in Engineering and Management
- IT ( MS- Office) skills ( as user);
- Fluent English;
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
The selected candidates will be contacted within 15 working days.