Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational Company with a Shared Service Center in Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting directly to the Shared Service Center (SSC) Director, the main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the costumer administration processes in the Finance SSC (credit, billing, cash application and collection) in compliance with regulatory and management information requirements;
- Be responsible for providing management reportings regarding the department activities, ensure deadlines are met;
- Develop and monitor standards for service delivery;
- Responsible for the retention of documents and making them available to internal & external audit as and when required;
- Analyze processes and encourage team inputs to continuous process improvement;
- Work closely with other SSC managers to implement and standardize processes to ensure maximum efficiencies;
- Ensure the Team Management (recruit, motivate, develop and train staff to increase individual productivity);
- Build relationships with key points of contact across the processes and other functions both within the SSC, organization and externally in order to maintain and understanding of the process context and ensure expectations are clarified and updated.
- 10+ years experience and relevant exposure in costumer administration management functions in a multi-national company;
- Degree in Finance, Economy, Management or Accounting;
- Excel advanced skills (Macro, Pivot Table…);
- Experience in Shared service environment is desirable;
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Financial Applications;
- Good analytical ability;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- English proficiency required;
- Good coaching and problem solving skills;
- Ability to see the “big picture”;
- Ability to motivate team;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent people skills – both for team and customers;
- Aptitude for process improvement.
- Excellent career oportunity.