To sustain its fast-paced growth, SAFIRA maintains a clear focus on new trendy technology and needs to enlarge its team. In this context, SAFIRA ACADEMY is currently seeking a BPM Trainer/ Consultant to:
- Prepare and implement Instructor-Led Workshops and Training Sessions;
- Participate in BPM Projects implementation as a BPM consultant;
- Proactively look for relevant information, innovations and news on BPM and BPM technologies (IBM BPM, Process Discovery, Analysis and Modelling solutions), acting as a knowledge dissemination agent across the appropriate internal audiences;
- Produce training content for instructor led and eLearning training sessions, according to industry’s best practices and on BPM Methodology and IBM BPM implementation;
- Support trainee’s onboarding at training activities and feedback collection at the end of the Training Path execution, working towards Training materials and Training Paths continuous improvement;
- Learning content review and adjustment, considering trainee’s feedback from Training Paths and training subject updates.
- University Degree (preferably Computer Science/ Informatics degree or in some point a technical post-graduation course);
- Experience (minimum 4 years) on BPM projects;
- Process Discovery and Analysis;
- Process Modelling;
- Process implementation on a BPMS, preferably IBM BPM;
- Experience on training materials production and training delivery on BPM;
- Proactivity, curiosity, and dynamism;
- Creativity, autonomy and attention to detail;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
If you are looking for a new professional challenge and identify yourself with this project, please send us your updated resume and your direct contact.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.