Safira is reinforcing its management structure by hiring an Associate Manager position which will be responsible for:
- Full management of Safira’s projects: quality, schedule, budget, profit, team, client satisfaction; under direct supervision of a manager;
- Ensuring proper use of methodology, tools, procedures and any other resources available to develop projects, assist or coach team members on project management (guarantee knowledge share among the team);
- Building and leveraging relationships with clients’ project key-players, e.g., client’s directors, process owners, key users;
- Business development around New customers and New solution offerings;
- Ensuring project success: quality, schedule, budget, business value, clearly communicated goals to the team and to the client;
- Participation in the project / solution sales cycle to build a costumer proposal by defining the objectives, scope, methodology, deliverables and estimate the staffing requirements.
- Six or more years of relevant experience to this function;
- Commercial activities experience;
- Client facing skills are mandatory – presentation, facilitation, written and verbal communication;
- Previous experience in tasks management, team allocation, deliverables and priorities according to project plans, scope, margin and client objectives;
- IT Services background (Computer Science degree and being dedicated on PM for two or more years, or having a Management degree and having three or more years managing IT projects;
- Business Value sense;
- Proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus;
- Availability to travel.
- Additional Information:
If you are looking for a new professional challenge and identify yourself with this project, please send us your updated resume and your direct contact.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.