OutSystems developers will work under the supervision of experienced OutSystems Service Delivery personnel to design, build and test collaborative applications that provide business solutions to our customers.
This role will master OutSystems Platform technology in conjunction with modern software engineering practices for developing web business applications in the context of agile projects.
- Develop solution features following OutSystems development best practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption;
- Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines;
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timebox;
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing.
Competencies and Skills:
- Communication skills;
- Agile methodologies practices;
- Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills;
- Transparency and ability to establish trust and supportive relationships;
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail;
- Ability to organize, estimate, and prioritize project tasks;
- Web application development and process design, and project delivery practices;
- Understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proficiency with at least one programming language: PHP, C# or Java;
- Knowledge in ASP.NET;
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
- Knowledge in Database Modeling;
- Professional experience, 1 to 2 year, in web application programing is a plus;
- OutSystems development experience and certifications are a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Academic achievements valued;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).