The support team at Jscrambler is a critical part of our future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously.
Working closely with the development team the key responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing high-quality technical support to Jscrambler enterprise customers;
- Conveying customer requirements to Product Management;
- Ensuring pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Providing training and support materials for other members of the Jscrambler’s team;
- Working on other programming and documentation projects as required
Experience and Skills
- Background in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Mathematic/Other Relevant Degree or equivalent experience is desired;
- Knowledge of overall web and mobile application architectures;
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Fluency in English is essential, other languages is a plus;
- Self-starter: ability to figure out things and learn on their own.
What we Offer
- You can make the difference: you will be allowed to think the processes and the product itself;
- You will dealing with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world;
- We are committed to the development of our employees, and in promoting their career and well-being;
- We are at the epicenter of the roaring Porto Startup Scene.
- Performance bonus up to 30% of the salary;
- Health insurance;
- Internal training program;
- Various office perks;
- Other benefits may be set accordingly with the candidate’s knowledge and experience.