WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Function as a Scrum Master to our Product teams;
- Provide support to the development teams in activities that aim at improving productivity and the overall Quality of our titles;
- Proactively procure to track and satisfy all project dependencies to ensure that production requirements are met in time for release;
- Understand the products from a technical standpoint and leverage this knowledge to help preparing for a release;
- Assist in configuration and software change management activities within and across projects;
- Assist in release rollouts and address any emerging issues to mitigate impact on KPIs;
- Create and maintain detailed software release documentation, including Release Notes and comprehensive Release Protocols.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person keen to learn about the world of Mobile Gaming. We value all of our workers and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will also have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the gaming industry.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work.
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Strong technical background in Software Development or Systems Engineering;
- Passion for Agile software development methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills,including strong written and spoken English;
- Displaying Initiative and confidently communicating with the different stakeholders;
- Very well organized;
- Accountability & Ownership;
- Action and Results Orientated.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events.
We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.