Miniclip.com is looking for a Lead Developer to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in mobile, create new games and work on highly successful live games at a leading mobile studio that’s just 10 minutes from the beach!
Your work will include:
- Leading developers who integrate one or more multidisciplinary scrum teams to develop mobile games;
- Performing line management responsibilities such as regular one on ones, coaching, objective setting and career development;
- Providing technical guidance to the development team while empowering them to take ownership and grow in their contributions;
- Showing the team the best way of doing things and helping them improve their skills;
- Ensuring the company’s quality standards are reflected in the software created by the team so that it can be reused and maintained by other developers within the wider development team;
- Acting as an example by following the company principles, practices and advocate constant personal growth;
- Integrating one of those scrum teams to be involved in the development process;
- Managing resource allocation according to the company’s priorities and the team’s preferences.
- The ideal candidate must present the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, 2 of those (minimum) leading a team of developers;
- Strong c++ or Objective-c experience;
- Strong delegation skills and comfort in leading developers who are “stronger” than you;
- Passionate about mentoring developers and exploring their strengths and preferences while delivering on the product’s needs;
- Capacity to adapt to the methodologies already used in the company;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Desired Skills;
- The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them);
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum);
- Experience in game development;
- Experience in mobile development.