The Customs & Trade Compliance Operations Service Is Part Of The Delivery Organization For Order To Cash Process In Solvay Business Services And Operates In 2 Different Areas
- Customs management
- Relationship & Trade Compliance.
Its main mission is to provide support and transactional services to the GBU’s and to guarantee the right level of compliance for the Group, following the rules designed by the Customs & Trade Compliance Process.
The CTC Specialist Will Have The Following Responsibilities
Trade Compliance in GTS
- Management of Trade Compliance in GTS:
- Several times a day, check the systems for blocked orders or deliveries: Sanction Party List hits; Embargo hits; Licenses:
- Daily check new items and new partners in the GTS worklist: Items classification; Partners classification.
Export Customs operations in GTS
- Be the main contact towards the Business Unit
- Validate the summary declaration for the month and send it to Customs Authorities
- Launch the fallback procedure after Process validation
- Support the Business Unit in case of documentation audit requested by Customs Authorities
Origin Management In GTS
- Vendor Campaign
- Prepare calculation phase in GTS
- Launch the calculation to determine preferential status of finished goods
- Ensure 1st level of support towards Customer Service
- Maintain and update the Harmonized Tariff Shift worklist in GTS
- Support the BU to determine the HTS code in case of need,
- Coordinate the classification with the Product Stewardship teams.
Follow Up Of Exempted VAT Sales Orders In GTS
- Maintain the follow up file on Google Drive
- 5 years of experience in the Supply Chain or Commercial areas
- Background in International Trade (ideally in Customs area)
- Good knowledge of SAP ECC (PtP & OtC parts), preferentially also of SAP GTS
- English and French are mandatory and any other language is a plus
- Highly developed interpersonal skills. Easily to adaptive to different situations and people.