Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit an HR Generalist to integrate the Iberia and HQ Human Resources department.
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Manager you will be required to work as an integral part of the team.
Key Tasks and Activities
- Working with the business to develop proactive solutions to recurring team challenges;
- Support Managers and Directors on HR topics, related to performance and development;
- Develop, control and monitor Recruitment and Selection processes at all stages, working in close partnership with Managers and Directors;
- Manage Admission, Induction and Onboarding plans for new employees;
- Implement and monitor Internship programs;
- Manage training activities, develop annual training plan, for office and plants. Create and facilitate training sessions;
- Manage full-cycle of employee performance management system. Support Managers and Employees;
- Analyze HR indicators of the region and propose actions to improve them;
- Facilitate Employee Focus Groups, report actions and follow-up with Managers;
- Roll-out Corporate HR global initiatives: Employee Climate Survey, Communication, Coaching, Performance, Succession Planning;
- Availability to travel in Portugal and Spain, to visit Production Units.
Who we are looking for
Background and Experience:
- Degree in Management, Human Resources or Psychology;
- 2-3 years of experience in HR development activities.
- Knowledge of payroll and legislation;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Fluent in Spanish, written and spoken.
- Great communication skills and ability to work as an effective part of a team;
- Proven ability to work independently and influence other teams and managers;
- Experience of identifying and implementing changes to processes and ways of working;
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a fast paced environment with changing priorities;
- Actively seeks to broaden HR knowledge through self-development and involvement with company HR team;
- The role involves regular travel – Portugal and Spain.
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.