Randstad Professionals is a specialized recruitment company for middle, senior and top management positions.
A leading global automotive supplier group with approximately 5,000 employees throughout the world is hiring an Unified Communications Architect (m/f) in Porto.
Part of a talented global team you will lead the design and development of Unified Communications (UC) related strategies and solutions, coordinating with the business and other teams to ensure our client UC systems provide innovative and cost effective services for the company.
- Information Technology academic degree or similar;
- Relevant professional experience in a similar role, with comprehensive UC / Voice background;
- Advanced skills of Trunking / SIP experience / PSTN; Asterisk; MSFT Lync (on-prem and online); Cisco CallManager; Telephony / DECT; IBM Sametime; Telepresence;
- Background with Technology and use case evaluation (PoC);
- Ability to complete a moderately complex (multi site or technology) design from scratch;
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Voice, Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Digium-Certified Asterisk Professional (dCAP), SIP Certified (SSCA) certifications are valued;
- English fluency, written and spoken;
- Teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Admission in a leader global company;
- Integration in a multinational work environment;
- Flat hierarchies and competent management;
- Attractive salary package.