We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person who will use their own initiate to get things done. You are a selfstarter, are happy to lead on activities and make recommendations for improving the operations to support the sales operations.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential;
- You will be responsible of the boat trips offered on our platform. The objective is to create standard products users will want to buy;
- Travel catalogue strategy (pricing, destinations, types, prioritisation);
- Developed/discover/create unique travel products;
- Shortlist travel products for partner distribution, creative content sourcing, custom bookings.
Sometimes enquiries need to be manually handeled (we want to avoid this!), so the role will require some customer handeling:
- Professionally handle enquiries via telephone, emails, website and digital campaign quote request for luxury holidays;
- Research the offers with our suppliers and create tailor-made packages for your clients that exactly meet their needs;
- Send high quality quote to clients providing complete details of their booking;
- Maintain effective client communication throughout the process to understand their needs;
- Update and manage all internal systems and record keeping.
- Is customer focused;
- Methodical and meticulous;
- Has travelled extensively or worked in travel;
- Intermediate Microsoft skills;
- Exceptional communication skills.
Equity program. We have a crew to go sailing every week! And you can be part of it. You get to work in a cool creative and fun environment in Lisbon.