You will be working as a part of a medium size agile team (up to 12 elements), located in CSide Oporto office, working accordingly an SCRUM methodology. You will need to learn fast and be able to perform different tasks:
- Automated and manual testing;
- Platform deployment;
- Managing builds and releases;
- Datacenter Management;
- High level contact with customers.
We are looking for highly talented Software Quality Engineers to integrate CSide R&D department for the testing and deployment of the Digital Home platform and additional applications, especially on the area of Metering (Energy consumption, energy production, gas consumption and electrical vehicles).
- Excellent English communication skill (speaking and writing);
- Experience with Windows Server management, namely IIS;
- Knowledge in computer networks;
- Experience with DevOps and automation of deploying applications;
- Huge passion for gadgets and Home Automation;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Full-time availability;
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products and Microsoft Visio.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience;
- Experience with Microsoft .Net framework and C# programming.