Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the Solvay Group’s global service provider.
SBS currently employs a team of about 1900 professionals worldwide, distributed in 90 sites and 25 countries. We are organized in a number of Front-office satellites, coordinated by 4 regional centers of expertise (in Lyon, Cranbury, São Paulo, Singapore) and providing global services from 3 integrated Back-Office centers in Lisbon, Curitiba and Bangkok.
The Lisbon Back-Office currently employs about 350 employees, working in an international environment where the official language is English and providing services in 6 other languages (Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian), through a fully-integrated SAP-based system.
This position is to provide support to the General Management for SBS EMEA scope.
The Main Tasks Are:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Lisbon office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records using the IT tools available
- Planning, scheduling and attending meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research for SBS EMEA scope
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a multicultural environment
- 9 month traineeship
- Degree in Human Resources or related area
- Fluent in English (mandatory), French is a plus
- Proficient with IT tools (excel and Google app)
- Team player, open minded for a multicultural environment
- Ready to take initiative, multi-tasked and people-oriented
- Internal customer orientated
- High sense of responsability due to the confidentially of the topics
- Eligible for an IEFP internship * (mandatory)
- Available to start in September 2016
- A challenging and international work environment in a globally operating company
- According to the needs we provide continuous training support
- Monthly allowance: 691.71€ gross
- Lunch allowance in a lunch card (6,83€/daily)
- Registered in the IEFP of your residence;
- University Degree or Master concluded in the last 3 years for candidates between 18 and 30 years old;
- More than 30 years old, since the candidate has got a qualification no less than 3 years, looking for a new job and didn’t have a professional activity in the past 12 months before the selection date for IEFP;
- Worker with a suspended contract;
- For more details about the IEFP legislation please check the website: www.iefp.pt.