SCA is hiring for its office in Lisboa a Customer Service Representative.
In this role, you will provide timely and effective administrative support to customers, follow established procedures and guidelines. You will ensure the satisfaction of external customers and internal stakeholders through the correct processing of orders, invoices, service complaints and internal stakeholder and external customers inquiries.
- Process sales and invoices so that customer orders are dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time in relevant systems according to defined process and standards. (order to billing)
Correct, efficient and timely processing of all incoming service complaints (SAP)
- Answer internal and external customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately (after sales)
- Enter data into databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders, deliveries or activities; and to generate sales reports and statistics
- Responsible for maintaining high data quality of SAP & related systems and initiate system changes whenever required (e.g. Material Master, GDS, Customer Master, Pricing and Conditions)
- Communication with staff from other areas in the organization, such as production, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
- Be in permanent contact with Sales & Marketing, esp. SMs to gain an understanding of market/customer behavior and internal and external information systems
- Build up strong customer relationships on a daily base
- Draft sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements if required
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics
- Customer orientation. You inspire reliability and trust to customers.
- Service minded. You are resolutive, positive, flexible, assertive, stress resistance and target oriented.
- Computer skills (SAP, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Great team worker and fun to work with. A team player! (ONE Team, ONE SCA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent knowledge of Portuguese and Spanish is a must. Good level of English.
- Experience in a customer service department / commercial service center (1-4 years)
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (O365, Skype for business, Cloud OneDrive, etc).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.Experience with SAP (R/3 and some experience with data business intelligence tools and business warehouse).
- We offer a permanent contract
- Travel 15% of the time.