This position will conduct the establishment of country branch in the first step, and then daily operation and management of the branch.
- Fully responsible for the establishment, maintenance and expansion of branch supervised, including all aspects of business development, marketing, training, operation, finance, human resources, logistics, warehouse, management information systems, etc;
- In accordance with the overall development objectives of the region and strategic planning, formulate and implement sales goals and profit plan of branch;
- Establish and manage the office team and distributor team, standardize marketing procedure and business development process, implement marketing objectives; guide and provide training for distributors;
- In accordance with the regulation of the group and regional development, cooperate and optimize business policy according to the branch business situation, expand the distributor networking and users;
- Planning and manage market activities/ events, implement the activities of business/market promotion and advertising reasonably and effectively;
- Conduct market research, compare comparable industries and products, keep professional analysis of the related data, provide the optimized and improved plan accordingly;
- Planning in line with company policy, cooperate with the distributor team for marketing and networking development;
- Finish the group and regional assignments and implement various business policies.
- Bachelors Degree or above;
- Desirable 5 years+ experience in Direct Selling /Network/MLM;
- Have experience in sales and marketing management; Ideal candidates will have knowledge of business policy, market development, product promotion and distributor training, branch management experience is preferrd;
- Proficient in English writing and speaking; fluent in Chinese will be a plus.