About the role:
As an Executive and Events Assistant, you will provide administrative support to Senior Management and coordinate meeting and event management across AMPLEXOR businesses and locations.
This role is based in our office in Lisbon – Paço de Arcos.
- Plan and coordinate events within budget from start to the end for the different regions.
- Provide air and hotel comparisons and coordinate all contractual negotiations with suppliers involved in the process, ensuring that most favorable terms are reached for a successful event.
- Arrange rooms, meeting spaces, catering and audio visual requirements for events.
- Manage event operations and logistics (pre-event, onsite and post-event).
- Arrange airport transfers and other transportation required for meetings.
- Ensure all appointments and meetings are scheduled and fully arranged.
- Act as a point of contact for administrative issues.
- Coordinate meeting logistics in collaboration with Office management, including room availability, equipment, catering as well as other meeting requests In charge of travel coordination (booking and arranging flights, hotels and meeting rooms).
- Plan and implement special projects as required by the CEO, being the liaison for him as required.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a Senior Executive within an international environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- You work well under pressure and have the ability to multitask and constantly prioritise with an often conflicting workload.
- Attention to details and good analytical skills.
- Proactive person and capable taking processes from beginning to end.
- You are autonomous and capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- You are flexible and are willing to work longer hours from time to time when the job requires.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook are a must).
- You have an excellent level of English. French and/or German are an asset.