The Inside Sales Executive – Public Sector role allows Microsoft to better serve the customers in the Corporate Territory Managed (CTM) segment, in Public Sector, including Municipalities and related organizations. This role is dedicated to increasing revenue and improving customer satisfaction through territory management working in tandem with Microsoft partners. ISEs must achieve the goal of meeting or exceeding territory quota in a scalable way through Tele management of ~125 managed accounts. By being the role orchestrator of Partners’ management team and the marketing team, they optimize customer and partner opportunities through an Inside Sales motion. It is one of the key roles in the CTM sales model and is distinguished by its critical responsibility as Territory Owner and main customer contact. The Inside Sales role is unique from other roles in its ability to meet or exceed sales and customer satisfaction objectives by working with customers with little or no direct face-to-face interaction by leveraging phone, emails, and latest technologies to leverage social selling. Inside Sales Executives (ISEs) have three primary roles and accountabilities: (1) demand generation (2) role orchestrator and (3) customer satisfaction.
- Effective and actionable territory plan – Segment/tier/classify accounts in the territory by using the Territory Planning Workbook with respect to priority, revenue, penetration and creating Territory Plan with partners and other internal stakeholders and assigning clear roles and responsibilities to minimize overlap;
- Healthy and accurate pipeline that meets or exceeds quota – Responsible for driving enough demand generation activities to achieve minimum of 150% qualified pipeline;
- Qualified opportunities with high close rates – Disposition of high priority inbound leads within 48 hours and lead customers in discovery conversation to identify opportunities;
- Orchestration of co-selling CTM wins – Be the role orchestrator with partners and other internal stakeholders to drive opportunities through the pipeline;
- Tiered coverage of accounts for the entire ISE territory – Develop tele-managed account strategy for all managed accounts for both high growth accounts and nurture accounts;
- CTM customers who view Microsoft as a trusted business partner- Proactively identify customer’s business needs and quickly resolve customer satisfaction issues;
- Continuous business learning and professional growth – Share personal best practices and key learnings with the team on a regular basis and actively look to sell beyond IT.
- Bachelor degree: Required (Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline or Business Administration); MBA preferred;
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling cloud based solutions to public Sector organizations;
- Knowledge obtained from experience participating in Portuguese Public Sector processes;
- Experienced in building strong and collaborative internal and customer BDM relationships especially through social selling;
- Can navigate a customer through a sales, negotiation or technical presentation via the telephone;
- Solid knowledge of the business, customers, partners, Microsoft strategy and how they work together;
- Able to qualify sales opportunities and position MS partners in the overall sales process;
- Demonstrated communication skills including clear and concise verbal and written business communication in local language;
- Has passionate attitude for sales and technology as an enabler for a company’s growth.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.