Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
- You will be part of a team of specialized technical resources that supports Microsoft Field sales teams in large sales and deployments of Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection. You will be part of a team that works very closely with the Windows Technology Solutions Professional, Enterprise Cybersecurity Group (ECG) TSPs, Microsoft’s Services and EPG field sales teams, as well as a highly technical global v-team and product groups.
- The role that will require your deep subject matter expertise, experience, and passion to strengthen our customers’ defenses while keeping them informed and protected from emerging security threats. The role also requires the ability to effectively engage with a wide range and size of audiences from SOC and IR teams and to business decision makers like CSO/CISOs.
The WDATP GBB Will Impact The Microsoft Business In The Following Away
The WDATP GBB role will play a paramount role in delivering and landing key technical and selling insights into the Field to scale the adoption of Windows 10 through Security and grow the Windows Business with WDATP and SPE.
- Being a deep technical expert on cyber security stack with special focus on Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (WDATP) and will play a critical role in the largest and most complex WDATP deployments.
- Partnering with the ATU, supporting the closing/renewing Windows EAs with SPE E5 as the Hero SKU and driving large-scale Windows 10 deployments
- Working directly with Windows 10 early adopters to remove technical blockers and support them in their WDATP planning & deployment strategy
- Drive POCs and pilots for the high priority largest and most complex accounts ensuring successful outcomes jointly with the ATS.
- Provide level 400 expertise to the field and support Windows DATP evangelism efforts where deep technical knowledge is required.
- Provide level 400 expertise on Windows DATP and Security, positioning Windows DATP across our enterprise customers
- Provide leadership on WDATP in both the seller communities within Microsoft and our key partners.
- Provide insights and feeback into WDATP Product Planning and Roadmap teams within the Windows Business Group
Who we’re looking for…
- Deep subject matter expert in Cybersecurity stack, good knowledge of Windows Security scenarios, competing operating systems, manageability, and security in the Enterprise.
- Proven track record (10+ years) of building technical and business relationships with the CSO team and selling solutions to SOC & IR teams
- Proven capability to build rapport and establish credibility with CSO and CIO level audiences as well as government investigating agencies.
- Ability to successfully support and co-author recommendations and guidance, backed by technical and business rationale, on competitive scenarios
- Working knowledge and experience in the Fortune 500 domain, with a demonstrated history of leading security focused projects and teams.
- Strong ability to demo and deliver excellent technically based customer presentations.
- Experience in removing sales and technology blockers in a matrix organization.
- 10+ years of experience implementing / integrating / operating advance thread detection and remediation solutions and managing technical resources in complex selling processes (where necessary, managing various customers’ stakeholders: Primary – TDM, Secondary – BDM) relationships to get consensus on solution / projects.
- Proven track record of having successful architect-level command of enterprise computer network defense systems, such as NIDS, HIDS, SIEM/SEMs, web proxies, antivirus, and specialized-purpose security systems necessary to assist clients both proactively and during a response.
- Good knowledge of current Advance Threat Protection offerings like Carbon Black, FireEye, Fidelis, ThreatTrack. (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Windows Security & Management tools, including SCCM and the Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Good experience with Enterprise deployment practices. (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math background, or related field (required)
- Certification in Window Client; Windows 10 Security (required)
- Certifications in domain-specific technologies (preferred)
- Certifications in information security (preferred)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.